Words for inventors who dream about creating new playthings
Saturday, December 31, 2011
A Celebrity in Our Biz
It's time to say goodbye to the old year and retrospect all the people, events, and accomplishments during the past 365 days which lead to selection of the Top "this", the Best "that", or the Worst "whatever". Thanks to Richard Gottlieb and the great job he does with Global Toy News, our industry now has the first annual "Global Toy News Person of the Year". Nice going, Richard, to initiate such an award. And certainly a well deserved congratulations to the energetic and creative recipient....http://tinyurl.com/6vb7ptr
Ron has spent over forty years of his career heading development departments and managing processes to transform ideas into new products for a variety of industries, including toys and games. Twenty- seven of those years were spent at Milton Bradley and Hasbro. During that time he headed MB’s Education Division, product managed game lines, including Yahtzee, and served as Director of R & D at Playskool. He rose to vice president of Inventor Relations for Hasbro Games, where he met with hundreds of inventors. Ron currently does contract development work and consults to the industry.
1. Click on the "comments" link at the end of each post: 2 COMMENTS
2. This link will take you directly to the comment posting page where all the comments are displayed. At the bottom of the page, you will see a box labeled: Post a Comment
3. Type your comment in here.
4. Below the "Post a Comment" box, you will see a Comment As pulldown menu option. This selection determines how you will be identified as the author of the comment. There are several options including Google (gmail) account, AIM, and Anonymous. Select "Anonymous if you do not wish to be identified.
5. Click the "Post a Comment" button to publish your comment. You should see your comment appear at the bottom of the page.